Do you know of a well deserving business, organization or citizen? Do they represent or relate to one or more of the award categories available for submission?
The Brockville and District Chamber of Commerce is looking for well deserving businesses that represent Brockville's ideals of hard work and dedication.
What is the nomination process?
- A nomination form must be completed and submitted to the Brockville and District Chamber of Commerce in order to be considered.
- Nominations can be submitted online or, by completing the form below and submitting it by fax or in person to;
Brockville & District Chamber of Commerce,
3 Market Street West, Suite 1, Brockville, Ontario K6V 7L2
Tel: 613-342-6553 Fax: 613-342-6849
- A Chamber Board representative will contact the nominee to ask if they wish to let their name stand.
- The Brockville and District Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors will convene a special meeting to evaluate all standing nominations against category criteria to determine the finalists.
- Finalists will be notified and invited to the Gala event being held Thursday November 8th for winner unveiling.
Who is eligible? Nominees may be any business, organization or individual who has demonstrated a significant economic and/or social contribution to our community. All nominations will be kept confidential. Note: Nominees do not have to be a member of the Brockville and District Chamber of Commerce in order to qualify.
What is the deadline? All nominations must be received by 4pm, Friday August 24, 2018. No late entries will be accepted.
Need more information? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com - or by calling the Chamber Office at 613-342-6553