City of Brockville
Municipal government for the City of Brockville.
Discover what Brockville has to offer...
- A world designated safe community
- Highway 401 access as well as air, rail and shipping
- Two international bridges only minutes away
- Extensive fibre and wireless connectivity with superior bandwidth
- Centrally located in the Montreal and Toronto economic corridor and the Nation's Capital region
- A United Nations Biosphere Region
- Serviced industrial land between 15,000 and $60,000 per acre, environmental audited.
- Superior Lifestyle options in the heart of the renowned 1000 Islands
- Labour availability, loyalty and access to skills
- Ontario's Oldest Community
The City's "Small Business Incentive Program" assists companies in succeeding in Brockville. For more details contact the City of Brockville website at www.brockville.com or contact the Director of Economic Development at 342-8772 x 445.
1 King St W, PO Box 5000 Victoria Building
Brockville, Ontario K6V 7A5
Director Economic Development
Toll Free: 1-888-251-7676
# of Emp: 205