SIGN UP FOR THE APRIL 14 WEBINAR : UNDERSTANDING AND ACCESSING BCAP PROGRAMS AND CAPITAL LOANS DURING COVID-19
APRIL 14: UNDERSTANDING AND ACCESSING BCAP PROGRAMS AND CAPITAL LOANS DURING COVID-19
- Join us on Tuesday, April 14 from 12:00 pm to 1:15 pm for a discussion on understanding and accessing the Business Credit Availability Program (BCAP) and capital loans during COVID-19.
- On March 13, 2020, the Government announced the BCAP to help Canadian businesses obtain financing during the current period of significant uncertainty. The BCAP will support access to financing for Canadian businesses in all sectors and regions. Learn more.
- During this event you will get to hear from three experts from some of Canada’s top institutions: Meridian, MNP and RBC, as they share the most up-to-date information on accessing the BCAP programs and capital loans.
- Featured panelists:
- Don Ludlow, Regional Vice President, Business Financial Services, RBC
- Jason Teal, Vice President, Business Banking, Meridian
- Dan Porter, Senior Vice President and Director Corporate Finance, MNP
- Click here to register! Businesses of all industries and sizes are encouraged to attend.