Voice of Business Since 1906
The Brockville and District Chamber of Commerce is part of a network of Chambers of Commerce and Boards of Trade that exist in virtually every community across Ontario and Canada. The Chamber network consists of 65,000 businesses provincially and 170,000 businesses nationally. Locally, the Chamber has over 300 members and is recognized as this area's official "Voice of Business." This voice is an effective force in influencing issues and legislation affecting your business and our community. It is a membership based and not-for-profit association that is led by an elected volunteer Board of Directors.
Mission Statement: We support and grow business to build a strong economic community through proactive leadership in advocacy and relevant programming.
Vision Statement : We are a Respected leader in regional economic growth and building vibrant business relationships. We have earned this reputation by:
- Working effectively with all levels of government;
- Diversifying our revenue streams resulting in financial viability;
- Being known as the go-to organization for small business in our community for business support and resources;
- Attracting and retaining an engaged membership
- Pivoting to emerging needs of our members, community trends and Ontario Chamber of Commerce developments;
- Providing value to members leading to member satisfaction at an all time high
Excellence is Accreditation, it is the formal acknowledgement that member chambers of commerce/board of trade have been successfully evaluated against rigorous national standards of policy, service and performance. We are one of 64 Chambers in Canada that have this distinction with over 500 Chamber of Commerce within Canada